ACCT 3401: Financial Reporting and Analysis 1
Lecture - 4 credits
- Examines financial reporting concepts, emphasizing the link between them and financial statements.
- Focuses on both the preparation and interpretation of financial statements, with students also being introduced to basic tools in financial statement analysis, such as ratio and accounting analysis.
- Gives students the opportunity to understand how management decisions can influence reported income, asset, and liability values, and the importance of ethics when making accounting choices.
- Offers students the tools necessary to analyze the impact of alternative reporting decisions on financial statements.
- In addition to accounting majors, this course is ideal for students who wish to pursue careers in corporate finance, investment banking, investment management, or consulting.
Examines financial reporting concepts, emphasizing the link between them and financial statements. Show more.