ARMY 1101: Introduction to the Army and Critical Thinking
Lecture - 1 credit
- Introduces cadets to the Army and the Profession of Arms.
- Examines the Army profession and what it means to be a professional in the U.
- Offers students an opportunity to develop basic knowledge and comprehension of the Army Leadership Requirements Model while gaining a complete understanding of the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program, its purpose in the Army, and its advantages for the student.
- Cadets also have an opportunity to learn how resiliency and fitness support their development as an Army leader.
- Includes a leadership laboratory where cadets conduct practical applications of their military science curriculum.
Introduces cadets to the Army and the Profession of Arms. Show more.