ARMY 2201: Leadership and Decision Making
Lecture - 3 credits
- Focuses on leadership and decision making.
- Seeks to add depth to the cadets’ understanding of the Adaptability Army Learning Area.
- Outcomes are demonstrated through critical and creative thinking and the ability to apply troop leading procedures (TLP) to apply innovative solutions to problems.
- The Army profession is also stressed through leadership forums and a leadership self-assessment.
- Requires students to apply their knowledge outside the classroom in a hands-on performance-oriented environment during leadership labs and other field activities (team-building exercises, leadership development exercises).
Focuses on leadership and decision making. Show more.