ARMY 2202: Army Doctrine and Team Development
Lecture - 3 credits
- Focuses on Army doctrine and team development.
- Begins the journey to understand and demonstrate competencies as they relate to Army doctrine, Army values, teamwork, and warrior ethos.
- Stresses their relationship to the law of land warfare and philosophy of military service.
- Covers the ability to lead and follow through team-building exercises in small units up to squad level.
- Requires students to apply their knowledge outside the classroom in a hands-on performance-oriented environment during leadership labs and other field activities (team-building exercises, leadership development exercises).
Focuses on Army doctrine and team development. Show more.