ARMY 3301: Training Management and the Warfighting Functions
Lecture - 4 credits
- Focuses on training management and the warfighting functions.
- Constitutes an academically challenging course where the cadet is required to study, practice, and apply the fundamentals of training management and how the Army operates through the warfighting functions.
- At the conclusion of this course, the successful cadet should be capable of planning, preparing, and executing training for a squad conducting small-unit tactics.
- Requires students to apply their knowledge and leadership competencies outside the classroom in a hands-on performance-oriented environment during leadership labs and other field activities (team-building exercises, leadership development exercises).
- Requires prior completion of ARMY 1101, ARMY 1102, ARMY 2201, and ARMY 2202 or equivalent military experience.
Focuses on training management and the warfighting functions. Show more.