Art - Media Arts
ARTD 4570: Animation 2
Studio - 4 credits
- Continues ARTD 3470.
- Focuses on seamless integration of animated three-dimensional models with digital photographic backgrounds.
- Continued emphasis on building comprehensive modeling, surfacing, and animation skills.
- Students develop original content based on course objectives.
- Complex systems for creating realistic movement are introduced.
- Exposes students to compositing and animation processes through lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on assignments.
Continues ARTD 3470. Show more.