Art - Media Arts
ARTD 4575: Animation 3
Studio - 4 credits
- Continues ARTD 4570.
- Focuses on building comprehensive modeling, animation, and compositing skills in this advanced studio course.
- Students explore creating special effects through seamless mixture of computer-generated imagery and digital video footage.
- Advanced compositing and lighting techniques are introduced and explored.
- Students create original characters using organic modeling and surfacing techniques.
- Exposes students to animation and compositing processes through lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on assignments.
Continues ARTD 4570. Show more.