Art - Design
ARTG 2400: Interaction Design 1: Responsive
Seminar - 4 credits
- Applies information design principles to Web and mobile interface design.
- Explores user-centered interface and programming design strategies for the delivery of responsive data-driven websites.
- Discusses audience definition, content development, information structuring, and navigation.
- Emphasizes tools and strategies for design, such as site maps, wireframes, prototypes, usability testing, and iterative development.
- Offers students an opportunity to obtain meaningful interactive experiences through team-based projects.
Applies information design principles to Web and mobile interface design. Show more.