Art - Design
ARTG 6555: Graphic Design Synthesis
Studio - 4 credits
- This course has been designed for graduate students in the Information Design and Visualization program.
- It builds on skills obtained in the ARTG 5100 Information Design Studio: Principles course.
- The course is intended to give the students experience in the design of identity, information, and publication projects, as well as focus on cross-platform (print, digital, and three-dimensional) manifestations – all based on a single area of content.
- Its scope reflects the multi-faceted components that comprise real-world comprehensive design projects.
- Through additional research and readings, students are to perform at high level, and demonstrate how the readings of theoretical material reflect in their projects.
- Information and Design Visualization graduate students, or permission of the teacher.
This course has been designed for graduate students in the Information Design and Visualization program. Show more.