Art - Design
ARTG 6700: Design Studio 3: Synthesis
Studio - 4 credits
- Extends the exploration of design principles and methods by starting the development of a design master thesis.
- Examines how to develop effective design interventions capable of enriching human experience in specific situations, sites, and in the context of comprehensive activities.
- Emphasizes a systems perspective in both research and design development—the relationships between diverse participant groups and communities as well as the complex implications and interrelations of interventions at multiple scales and dimensions.
- Continues the exploration of theories of information design and visualization.
- Offers students an opportunity to prototype functioning applications that advance their thesis projects.
Extends the exploration of design principles and methods by starting the development of a design master thesis. Show more.