BIOE 4792: Capstone Design 2
Lecture - 4 credits
- Continues BIOE 4790.
- Offers students an opportunity to apply design principles to create a device or process to solve a relevant bioengineering problem.
- Teams develop, construct, and evaluate prototypes under real-world fiscal, regulatory, and safety conditions.
- Progress is monitored through a series of oral presentations in design gate review meetings.
- The design process is documented in a design history file that is reviewed throughout the course.
- Requires students to complete a working prototype or simulation, as appropriate, and a final written report.
Continues BIOE 4790. Show more.