BIOT 7250: Advanced Biotechnology Applications Laboratory
Lab - 3 credits
- Focuses on advanced biological and bioprocess engineering concepts.
- Uses industrial-scale systems and technology platforms.
- Offers students an opportunity to learn lab techniques used in manufacturing and production of biotherapeutic products (protein-based drugs such as monoclonal antibodies) and cell and gene therapies.
- Offers hands-on experience with industrial-scale bioreactors, protein purification systems, and mass spectrometry.
- Emphasizes understanding critical process parameters (CPPs) and critical quality attributes (CQAs) in drug production.
Focuses on advanced biological and bioprocess engineering concepts. Show more.