BUSN 6200: Career Management
Seminar - 0 credits
- Required for the Co-op MBA program.
- Begins with an introduction to the career planning process and to the services of the MBA Career Center.
- Topics include résumé writing, videotaped practice interviewing, job search strategies, interview preparation, salary negotiation, marketing communication, and visa issues for international students seeking employment in the United States.
- May include additional topics depending on student interest.
- Requires admission to co-op MBA program.
- May be repeated once.
Required for the Co-op MBA program. Show more.