CHNS 4800: ST:Health and Food in Chinese
Lecture - 1 credit
- Focuses on a unique aspect of the Chinese language.
- The specific topics are chosen to reflect current developments in the language and expressed student interests.
- Topics focus on the use of the language for specific purposes or its use in specialized settings (e.g., media, business, health).
- Requires at least an advanced level of skill in the language.
- May be repeated up to four times.
Focuses on a unique aspect of the Chinese language. Show more.