Computer Systems Engineering
CSYE 7280: User Experience Design and Testing
Lecture - 4 credits
- Introduces user experience concepts while working on Web design projects.
- Offers students an opportunity to build the necessary skill sets to make better decisions when designing contemporary websites that cater to customer needs.
- Students practice interview techniques to understand user requirements while keeping user experience central to the effort.
- Uses wireframes and user scenarios to drive the creative design process.
- Various case studies are introduced and discussed in team settings to emphasize user perspectives.
- Uses quality assurance and usability testing to drive validation and user-acceptance testing and approvals.
Introduces user experience concepts while working on Web design projects. Show more.