CY 4740: Network Security
Lecture - 4 credits
- Studies topics related to Internet architecture and cryptographic schemes in the context of security.
- Provides advanced coverage of the major Internet protocols including IP and DNS.
- Examines denial of service, viruses, and worms, and discusses techniques for protection.
- Covers cryptographic paradigms and algorithms such as RSA and Diffie-Hellman in sufficient mathematical detail.
- The advanced topics address the design and implementation of authentication protocols and existing standardized security protocols.
- Explores the security of commonly used applications like the Web and e-mail.
Studies topics related to Internet architecture and cryptographic schemes in the context of security. Show more.