EMGT 5220: Engineering Project Management
Lecture - 4 credits
- Examines the theory and practice of managing projects.
- Explores human, mathematical, entrepreneurial, managerial, and engineering aspects of project management.
- The systems development life cycle is the framework for the course.
- Addresses needs analysis, requirements definition, design, and implementation in the context of project management.
- Introduces mathematical and software tools for planning, monitoring, and controlling projects.
Examines the theory and practice of managing projects. Show more.