ENGW 3314: Advanced Writing in the Arts, Media, and Design
Lecture - 4 credits
- Examines writing in the arts and in the fields of media and design.
- Explores writing for a range of public and professional audiences, including scholarly and critical.
- Emphasizes understanding different literacies: alphabetic, visual, musical, and sculptural.
- Genres might include critical reviews, grant writing, promotional pieces, interactive narratives, newspaper articles, and Web pages, among others.
- Offers students an opportunity for analysis, reflexive imitation, and creative interdisciplinary work.
Examines writing in the arts and in the fields of media and design. Show more.