Entrepreneurship & Innovation
ENTR 4504: Corporate Innovation Seminar
Seminar - 4 credits
- Offers students an opportunity to experience corporate innovation in the classroom.
- Corporate innovation involves an enterprise experimenting with modern practices, technology, strategies, and opportunities to make its existing business model more competitive in the current marketplace.
- Students, as a class, represent a specific firm and tackle these corporate innovation challenges by adopting a culture that embraces new technology and actively seeks out ways to enhance the firm’s business model.
- With this proactive approach to corporate innovation, the students can visualize how enterprises can remain agile in the face of rising competition.
- The goal is to learn how corporations may even identify new opportunities before any startup has a chance to establish itself in the market.
Offers students an opportunity to experience corporate innovation in the classroom. Show more.