Entrepreneurship & Innovation
ENTR 6211: Entrepreneurship: Services and Retail Business Creation
Lecture - 3 credits
- Covers the issues surrounding the creation of a new business in the service and retail sectors.
- Emphasizes issues relating to the startup, growth, and operation of business ventures in these areas.
- Topics include developing a business plan for startup, market positioning, services design, operations management, sales forecasting, cash flow management, and venture financing with a heavy emphasis on debt financing.
- Students are asked to develop business plans for services and retail ventures of their own choosing as the class project.
- Requires prior completion of 9 SH of MBA core courses.
Covers the issues surrounding the creation of a new business in the service and retail sectors. Show more.