Entrepreneurship & Innovation
ENTR 6212: Business Planning for New Ventures
Lecture - 3 credits
- Gives students the opportunity to build a complete business plan for new high-potential ventures.
- Covers all aspects of the planning process, from the point of view of both the prospective entrepreneur and the potential investor.
- Explores the demands of the entrepreneurial career through reading, self-assessment exercises, and group projects.
- Guest speakers from startup companies, law firms, and venture capital firms provide a window on current experiences in the small-business world.
- Recommended for prospective entrepreneurs as well as others who may become involved with new ventures.
Gives students the opportunity to build a complete business plan for new high-potential ventures. Show more.