Cardiopulmonary & Exercise Sci
EXSC 6400: Applied Research Methods
Lecture - 3 credits
- Studies how to conduct scientific research in exercise science.
- Offers students an opportunity to propose a research project and design appropriate methodology to complete the project.
- Includes discussions on developing research hypotheses, comparing study designs, selecting appropriate statistical analyses, and managing data collection.
- Incorporates interpretation of published research to support the proposed research.
- Students present their own research plans through scientific writing.
Studies how to conduct scientific research in exercise science. Show more.