Finance & Insurance
FINA 4340: Blockchain Applications in Finance
Lecture - 4 credits
- Introduces the fundamental concepts and an overview of the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
- Offers a background in fundamental concepts in blockchain technology and functionality.
- Explores the basics of how blockchains record and verify information, including the related definitions and terminology.
- Provides an in-depth overview of blockchain applications in finance.
- Concludes by examining the legal and regulatory framework, along with potential risks and hurdles faced by blockchain technologies.
Introduces the fundamental concepts and an overview of the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Show more.