GE 1111: Engineering Problem Solving and Computation
Lecture - 4 credits
- Uses a structured approach to solve engineering problems.
- Draws applications from a variety of engineering disciplines, which serve as a tool for introducing students to engineering analysis and design.
- Introduces a math application package for matrix applications and various real-life engineering problems.
- Includes the design of problem-solving algorithms using a high-level programming language.
- Topics include the use of programmable microcontrollers, as well as various electronic components.
Uses a structured approach to solve engineering problems. Show more.