HINF 7701: Health Informatics Capstone Project
Individual Instruction - 3 credits
- Offers students an opportunity to integrate knowledge gained in the classroom with real-world problems.
- Consists of practical work and research in a major area of health informatics.
- Potential areas of work include design or analysis of health informatics systems, programs, or applications; program planning; and policy development.
- Encourages community-based participatory projects.
- To the extent possible, capstone projects have as a goal an active contribution to the health informatics field.
- Students initiate and design capstone projects in consultation with working professionals.
- Faculty members provide guidance and mentoring.
- Requires prior completion of at least three semesters of graduate study in health informatics.
Offers students an opportunity to integrate knowledge gained in the classroom with real-world problems. Show more.