HUSV 4994: Human Services Internship
Off-campus instruction w/ lec - 6 credits
- Requires students to fulfill one internship placement during the last two years of the program.
- Consists of required field site hours and varies according to the students’ interests.
- Examples of placement sites include community centers, nursing homes, vocational workshops, state and federal agencies for children, and recreational facilities.
- Experiences are supervised by internship supervisor to maximize the student’s learning opportunities.
- Fulfills the experiential education requirement.
- May be repeated without limit.
Requires students to fulfill one internship placement during the last two years of the program. Show more.