Information Systems Program
INFO 6205: Program Structure and Algorithms
Lecture - 4 credits
- Presents data structures and related algorithms, beginning with a brief review of dynamic memory allocation.
- Discusses the fundamental data structures in detail, including the abstract representation, supporting algorithms, and implementation methods.
- Focuses on understanding the application of the abstract data structure and the circumstances that affect implementation decisions.
- Covers lists, stacks, queues, trees, hash tables, and graphs.
- Covers recursion and searching and sorting algorithms in detail.
- Emphasizes data abstraction and encapsulation in code design.
- Explores external storage structures, time permitting.
Presents data structures and related algorithms, beginning with a brief review of dynamic memory allocation. Show more.