INTB 2206: International Business Decision Making in Emerging Markets
Lecture - 2 credits
- Discusses how emerging markets fit into the global economy.
- Presents unique issues such as lack of infrastructure, limited affordability, volatile economies, political risk, and poverty alleviation.
- Describes how trade and foreign exchange policies affect emerging markets.
- Focuses on which emerging markets to invest in, why, and what market-entry strategies to use.
- Emphasizes the business opportunity in serving the poor in emerging markets.
- Covers the rise of digital commerce in emerging markets.
- Offers students an opportunity to learn about the outlook for emerging markets and implications for developed countries and the global economy.
Discusses how emerging markets fit into the global economy. Show more.