IS 1500: Introduction to Web Development
Lecture - 4 credits
- Introduces Web development and networks.
- Considers the construction of Web forms and the underlying protocols for information exchange: HTTP and HTTPS.
- Emphasizes the need for testing both correctness and usability.
- Offers a brief introduction to server-side scripting.
- Surveys the security problems faced by dynamic websites.
- Hands-on laboratory work is built into the course.
- May be taken as a general elective by CCIS students but does not count as a CS or IS elective.
Introduces Web development and networks. Show more.