MATH 1260: Math Fundamentals for Games
Lecture - 4 credits
- Discusses linear algebra and vector geometry in two-, three-, and four-dimensional space.
- Examines length, dot product, and trigonometry.
- Introduces linear and affine transformations.
- Discusses complex numbers in two-space, cross product in three-space, and quaternions in four-space.
- Provides explicit formulas for rotations in three-space.
- Examines functions of one argument and treats exponentials and logarithms.
- Describes parametric curves in space.
- Discusses binomials, discrete probability, Bézier curves, and random numbers.
- Concludes with the concept of the derivative, the rules for computing derivatives, and the notion of a differential equation.
Discusses linear algebra and vector geometry in two-, three-, and four-dimensional space. Show more.