MKTG 6200: Creating and Sustaining Customer Markets
Lecture - 3 credits
- Focuses on marketing analysis and planning.
- Emphasizes analysis of customer needs and company and competitor capabilities.
- This analysis forms the basis of a sound marketing strategy that provides value to customers in a way superior to competitors.
- Discusses how to deliver this strategy through the development of an intergrated marketing program covering product offerings, pricing, promotion, and distribution.
- Includes professional accounting students.
Focuses on marketing analysis and planning. Show more.