NNMD 5470: Nano/Biomedical Commercialization: Concept to Market
Lecture - 3 credits
- Offers a comprehensive overview of the commercialization process for nano- and biomedical technologies.
- Discusses the key elements of a successful business plan, including scientific innovation, market assessment, customer discovery, intellectual property protection, business modeling, and value extraction.
- Also covers regulatory processes and market-specific strategies for raising capital.
- Offers students an opportunity to gain entrepreneurship skills through the creation of a team business proposal.
- Students have opportunities to interact with guest entrepreneurs.
Offers a comprehensive overview of the commercialization process for nano- and biomedical technologies. Show more.