NRSG 3302: Nursing with Women and Families
Lecture - 3 credits
- Emphasizes the promotion of health for childbearing women and their families.
- The nursing process provides the framework for students to assess and therapeutically intervene in promoting healthy childbearing and health during the life span.
- Self-care and empowerment are an integral focus in examining women's health from a developmental perspective.
- Examines the nursing role of the professional nurse in the context of concepts of human development of individual, family, and community.
- Discusses the effects of cultural, social, economic, and ethical influences and the impact of healthcare technology.
Emphasizes the promotion of health for childbearing women and their families. Show more.