NRSG 3420: Nursing Care of Adults 2
Lecture - 4 credits
- Focuses on the care of adults and their families experiencing complex physiological insults across the lifespan.
- Builds on the conceptual foundation established in NRSG 3320.
- Offers students an opportunity to improve their organizational skills through the expanding complexity of patient acuity levels and workloads in an advanced health care setting.
- Emphasis is on complex decision and critical thinking through collaboration and the use of evidence-based practices in high acuity and critical care settings.
- Seeks to help the student to conceptualize care of the ill patient from admission to discharge and beyond, as a means of holistic practice that demonstrates knowledge of prevention, promotion, maintenance, and restoration of the clients with complex health problems.
Focuses on the care of adults and their families experiencing complex physiological insults across the lifespan. Show more.