NRSG 7755: Intervention Research: Development, Implementation, and Evaluation
Seminar - 3 credits
- Examines theory-based intervention research for individuals, groups, populations, and systems.
- Offers an overview of the types of theory-based interventions across the health spectrum.
- Reviews the development and testing of theory-based interventions.
- Emphasizes understanding the strengths and challenges of integrating technology across the development, testing, and implementation of a theory-based intervention.
- Also emphasizes the selection of existing interventions, the process of adaption, and the valid and reliable execution of the selected theory-based intervention by examining such issues as treatment, fidelity, intervention duration, context, and interventionist expertise.
- Compares and contrasts intervention research developed for efficacy, effectiveness, and implementation.
- Restricted to students enrolled in a PhD program or with permission of instructor.
Examines theory-based intervention research for individuals, groups, populations, and systems. Show more.