PA 6200: Anatomy and Physiology 1
Lecture - 3 credits
- Emphasizes the structure and function of the human body including cells, tissues, and organs.
- Highlights interrelationships among systems and regulation of physiological functions involved in maintaining homeostasis.
- Focuses on features of clinical importance.
- Covers musculoskeletal, neurologic, cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, endocrine, immunologic, and renal systems.
- Requires cadaver laboratory sessions.
- This course is the first in a two-course sequence.
Emphasizes the structure and function of the human body including cells, tissues, and organs. Show more.