PHYS 1141: General Physics
Lecture - 4 credits
- Covers mechanics, fluids, and vibrations and waves.
- Emphasizes the application of physics to a variety of problems in structural engineering.
- Mechanics topics include one-dimensional motion, forces, vectors, Newton's laws, equilibrium, work, energy, and power.
- Fluids topics include density, pressure, buoyancy, and fluids in motion.
- Vibrations and waves topics include mechanical vibrations and sound.
- Requires knowledge of algebra.
Covers mechanics, fluids, and vibrations and waves. Show more.