Speech-Lang Path & Audiology
SLPA 5152: Early Intervention: Planning and Evaluating Services
Lecture - 3 credits
- Comprises a systematic, family-centered, team approach to service delivery.
- Cases are used as a focal point for learning how to plan and evaluate individualized family services and group service plans.
- Covers important aspects of teamwork and leadership in early intervention with respect to service and coordination.
- Addresses practical approaches to assessing needs for group programs, and evaluating the implementation and outcomes of programs.
- Also considers the impact of legal and financial issues on service coordination and approaches to service delivery.
Comprises a systematic, family-centered, team approach to service delivery. Show more.